Saturday, March 23, 2013

Life Is...The Small Stuff

Finally! My blog is up and running. I have spent way too much time trying to think of a name for this blog that was both witty and genius, and also screamed "This girl is the most amazing person ever!" Sadly, I came to the realization that I am really not that witty, and I have serious issues with working under pressure. Anyways, so after a weekend and half a day of trying to look up synonyms for 'chaotic' and 'blissful', I gave up and promptly went to take a nap. And lo and behold a name just came to me! (Amazing, I know).

So, Savoring the Small Stuff is officially born. This is going to be a blog about life: traveling, fashion, cooking, crafting, and anything and everything else. I have always been the type of person who gets way too excited over picking out a new nail polish color, or trying out the new hazelnut macchiato at Starbucks (It's delicious). It's the small things that make life exciting and worth living! I hope you enjoy it, and learn to savor the small stuff.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment