Sunday, April 21, 2013

Small Stuff: Part 1

This marks the beginning of what I hope to be a weekly recurring post, containing things I encountered during the week that are small reminders to savor the small stuff.




Rows of palm trees in southern California from a trip I took earlier this year. Palm trees just give a sense of summer, beaches, and good things to come.




Anyone who knows me, knows that I am officially obsessed with Peet's Coffee. They really need to open up some shops in Texas. Actually, maybe it's a good thing they aren't in Texas yet because otherwise I would spend all my money on their soy vanilla lattes. 




This ring that I got from Madewell is one of my all time favorites. It's small enough to wear everyday, and also just the right amount of girly-ness for my taste.




Birthday margaritas: the best kind of margaritas. This one is from Chuy's, where I had my birthday dinner with my family a few weeks ago.




This is a picture from my younger sister's prom last night. Notice the abundance of nude pumps. (I really need to invest in a good pair). I absolutely adore the blue sparkly shoes in the middle!


D

No comments:

Post a Comment